Nichols Crowder is proud to market this substantial strategically located mixed use/investment/development opportunity in the heart of Frankston's Centre.
With dual frontages (Playne Street 28.35m and Davey Street 14.02m) this property provides excellent opportunity to develop - commercial/residential/hotel, medical uses (STCA).
* Land area: 2,100m2 approx.
* Building area: 2,979m2 approx.
* Current T.P. Permit for mixed use development including child care centre
* Commercial 1 Zone
* Height limit: 38 metres approx.
* Car Spaces: 52 on site
* Fabulous potential 180 degree views
* Vacant possession
Situated in close proximity to all amenities including Frankston's Railway Station, Shopping Centre, Hospitals, TAFE, University and PARC complex and just a short walk to Frankston's stunning boardwalk, pier, yacht club and beach.
Terms: 10% deposit, balance up to 365 days.
For further details please contact Linda Ellis or Richard Thomas.
NB: All areas and information is approximate and images subject to copyright.