Nichols Crowder in conjunction with CBRE, are pleased to present 12-16 Milgate Drive, Mornington, available for sale via Public Auction on Friday 22nd June 2018 at 12.30pm.
This modern 1,143sqm* office and warehouse comprises a two level office space, clear span showroom and amenities. The property is within the rapidly growing commercial precinct of Mornington providing further scope for upside.
The building has immediate access to Eastlink and the CBD and is located adjacent to some of the largest national tenants including Reece Plumbing, Total Tools, Nissan and Audi.
Positioned 54km* from Melbourne, the property is situated in one of the most tightly held commercial precincts in Victoria.
* Total area: 1,143sqm*
* 10 car spaces
* Modern open plan two-level office
* Great natural light
* Access to major arterials
* Securely leased to Ballet Makers Australia Pty Ltd trading as Capezio
* Tenant has occupied the same premises for over 5 years
* New lease term of five (5) years commencing November 2018
* Rental return: $120,000 pa plus outgoings and GST
* Annual increases: 4%