From a drive past, you might think 'ho hum', it certainly hasn't been dressed for sale!
However once inside the building and beyond the clutter, you will find the main building is actually very functional and reusable.
With adjoining land and hardstand (demolish some out buildings), this property offers great flexibility and is ideally suited to (part) owner occupier with an investment/development twist.
* Total building area: 1,036sqm (approx.)
* Existing warehouse in good condition, plus showroom/ offices
* Total land area: 2,254sqm (approx.)
* Frontage to Wannan Street: 37.54 metres (approx.)
* Zoning: Industrial 1
* Positioned within the popular Moorabbin/Highett Industrial Precinct
* Dual crossover access
* Close to Dingley bypass - access to freeway network
We believe there is future upside worth keeping in mind. Whether you divide up the existing building into 2 or 3 separate tenancies or re-develop the site, there are plenty of options worth exploring in the future.
For inspections and further information, contact:
JILL DUGGAN 0418 518 125
DAVID GARFIELD 0412 651 661
NB: All measurements and information indicative only. All images subject to copyright.
3 Phase Power
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access