AUCTION Wednesday 6th March 2019 at 12 noon on site
Could this be the perfect offering? Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
* Prime Brighton location
* Tenant longevity: 79 years as Dockendorff's / IGA
* Supermarket and Bottleshop: Non-conforming use rights apply
* Current rental: $241,984 P.A
* Subject to market review September 2020
* 1,700 sqm of land
* Zoned GRZ 2
* Demolition clause providing future development upside
* Land bank now, develop later
* Potential to occupy down the track
With the longstanding tenant, Dockendorff's IGA Supermarket and Liquor in place, this iconic Brighton property allows the purchaser to acquire an impressive investment with total flexibility to redevelop in the future.
This property is a wonderful story; you can design the next chapter.
For further details contact:
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 488
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 660
** All enquirers must have a mobile / contact number attached to receive a response**
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated. All images are subject to copyright.