It has arrived..... a trophy investment of the rarest kind.
A freestanding ALDI Centre featuring:
* ALDI Supermarket
* Australia Post
* Bendigo Bank ATM
This is an outstanding investment on the high profile corner of Warburton Hwy and Bell Street, Seville.
Key investment attributes are as follows:
* Secure 10 year lease to ALDI to November 2026
* Three further 5 year options to November 2041
* Fixed 3% annual increases ensuring guaranteed rental growth
* Long established supermarket site of 40+ years, operation recently acquired and significantly upgraded by ALDI
* Prominent 4,045 sqm corner site with 60 at-grade car spaces on title plus further 51 adjoining council and licenced parking spaces
* Supplementary income from Bendigo Bank, Post Office and office/retail tenancy
* Net income $470,367 p.a.
AUCTION Wednesday 28th March 2018 at 11am
Crown Casino, River Room, Melbourne
In conjunction with Burgess Rawson.
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
Matthew Spicer 0448 567 403
NB: All measurements and information is approximate only.