Nichols Crowder is delighted to present for sale an outstanding investment, owner occupier or development opportunity (STCA) perfectly positioned in the heart of one of Australia's most tightly held and sought-after precincts.
75 Asling Street, Brighton is located within the affluent and popular bayside suburb of Brighton, boasting some of Australia's best residential property and lifestyle attractions. Demand for services in the area will continue to be fuelled by the 1,600+ dwellings currently approved/under construction within a 2km (approx.) radius of this prominent standalone medical/office/showroom space.
Key attributes of this property include:
* Positioned on an irreplaceable Commercial 1 zoned landholding
* Beautifully presented freestanding building plus on-site car park
* Valuable short term passing income of $128,000pa expiring December 2018 with no further options
* Suitable for office, retail, medical (previously permitted for medical use) or educational facilities (STCA)
* Future redevelopment potential given surrounding high density developments being delivered in the immediate area (STCA)
* Strategically located in one of Melbourne's most lucrative and sought after suburbs, with a median house price of $2,700,000
* Located in one of Melbourne's highly popular retail and residential precincts, within 11km (approx.) of the Melbourne CBD
For Sale via Public Auction on Friday 27th October at 12:30pm
In conjunction with CBRE
For further information and inspections contact:
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 488 or email@example.com
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or email@example.com
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.