Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent Bayside property, comprising two shops at 452 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
452A HAMPTON STREET:
* Offered on new five (5) year lease to Bank of Melbourne
* Lease expiry October 2021
* Tenant pays $58,493 p.a. net
* Fixed 4% increases annually and market at option
* Three further options of five (5) years
452B HAMPTON STREET:
* Offered with vacant possession
* Ideal opportunity for the owner occupier
* Has a total building area of 90sqm (approx)
* Or could be rented out (contact Agent to discuss prospective tenant further)
* Residential development potential (STCA)
Additional key property attributes:
* Impressive landholding of 451sqm (approx.)
* Supported well by large council car park at rear
* Diagonally opposite Woolworths Supermarket
This truly is a unique and rare opportunity to secure a large parcel of Commercial 1 zoned land with endless flexibility on the property. It is business class all the way!
452 Hampton Street, Hampton will be for sale via Public Auction on Friday, 26 May at 1.00pm on site.
For further information contact:
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or email@example.com
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.